Schedule an Executive Coaching Appointment
To make an Executive Coaching Appointment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-816-5956.
Before your first appointment:
It isn’t about getting or keeping a job. It’s about taking control of your career and my job is to help you do so. It’s much too important to be left to chance.
Before our first appointment I would like to have a copy of your resume to review. It would also be helpful for both of us if you would give some thought to these questions:
- What is your leadership philosophy?
- What is the most important to you in a work environment?
- What is unique about how you manage and lead people?
- What are you most proud of having achieved in life?
- Where do you get your energy? What drains your energy?
- What are you currently struggling with?
We will work together very closely and the special synergy in a good coaching relationship can make extraordinary things happen in your career.
Trust the process. It works. Together, we will make it happen.